Here is a testimony regarding sin/curses passing with the land and the beautiful process of consecrating your land to release the blessings.
When my husband and I moved to our property 22 years ago, almost immediately, we started ending every argument with the word “divorce.” Strangely enough, we had never used that word prior to moving to Dahlonega. Before long, we began to feel that divorce was our only answer. Thankfully, we both turned to God for direction. The Lord prompted us to repent for any sin/trespasses that had occurred on our property. (Not only ours, but also with anybody that had owned the land before us.) We followed the processes of consecration, pouring new wine, oil, new grain into our land, planted a Bible, and took communion as a family.
We later discovered that every time our land had been sold, it was because of broken relationships. The curse of broken covenant had passed with our land, and we were starting to reap the fruit of it. That took place 22 years ago, and the word “divorce” has not been a go-to for us any longer. As a matter of fact, we have lived safe, peaceful, blessed lives on our land. As well, others who visit have commented about how quiet and peaceful our home and land are.
Have you ever thought about dedicating your home and land? We call it “consecrating your land.”
Here are a few reasons you may want to consider it.
If you have ongoing issues that are unexplainable such as
(not an exhaustive list):
- Ongoing illness
- Continual bad dreams/nightmares
- Behavioral problems
- Relational problems; ongoing fighting/arguing
- No peace
- Restless, disturbed children
- Unexplained illness and bondage
- Poltergeists (movement of physical objects)
- Foul, unexplainable odors
- Continual nausea/headaches
Here is a starter of how to dedicate your home and land:
- Accept Jesus as your Lord & Savior.
- Take spiritual inventory of your life.
- Dedicate your home and land.
- Prepare for Battle (praise music, Psalm 91).
- Cleanse your home of anything ungodly.
- Cleanse each room and cleanse the land.
- Consecrate your home.
- Consecrate your property.
- Fill your home with Glory (communion, praise, pray), testify of His goodness, speak the Word in your home, keep your house bright, refuse to invite anything dark in.
- Maintain spiritual victory.
These are just a few of the strategies we teach here at Transformations. If you would like more info on consecrating your home, land, business, church, etc. or would like to acquire a ready-made kit of the elements and instruction for consecration, please go to our website and reach out to us: Transformations.